FREE Mindful Time e-Workbook
Exercises and reflections inside to help reclaim your time to do more of what you love doing with mindfulness. Additional strategies and resources on incorporating daily mindful moments included. I invite you to try some of the suggestions today!
**The phrase “Reclaiming my time” was made popular by California Congresswoman Maxine Waters when she repeatedly stated it during a hearing in 2017. Congresswoman Waters using this phrase is what inspired Dr. Liang to galvanize healers to reclaim our time, and is an inspiration for her e-workbook.
About Ni-Cheng Liang, MD
Dr. Ni-Cheng Liang has dedicated her career to helping people get better. Dr. Liang specializes in pulmonary medicine, mindfulness teaching, physician wellness, and integrative medicine.
“As a wife and mother of two, cancer survivor, pulmonary physician, and mindfulness teacher, I strive to elevate health and wellness for myself and for those around me. My patients and peers, friends, family, colleagues, and community members—that’s what my career in medicine is all about.”
- Recognized as a one of the 10 Powerful Women of the Mindfulness Movement 2021 by Mindful magazine
- Board-certified Pulmonologist and the Director of Pulmonary Integrative Medicine at Coastal Pulmonary Associates affiliated with the Scripps Health Network in San Diego
- Voluntary Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine volunteering for the Medical Student-Run Free Clinic for uninsured patients.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) from the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- San Diego Top Doctor in 2017 and 2019.
- 2019 American Lung Association San Diego Lung Health Provider of the Year.